Sunday, January 27, 2013

New and Bright for Sprrring! Yea!

As some of you may know, I nearly ran out of everything over the Christmas season. When I say everything, I mean everything! Nearly everyday was impatiently stalking the front door, awaiting my supplies to be delivered. I even found myself at one point scraping the bottom and sides of the barrel for the last of the palm oil and had just enough to squeak out some Love Spell soaps in time for Valentine's Day. Whew!
So, as January is winding down, all of the fabulous soaps are nearly cured, and I wanted to share pictures of what is to come! All of these photos were taken on an upside-down wine crate by the windowsill in my soap room. I was really pleased with the results1

It's funny to see how different this soap looks with a white backdrop  from the previous photo.









4 comments:

  1. They are so gorgeous! I like especially the colors in Sugared Lemon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It didn't turn out had I had originally planned, but the end result was pleasantly surprising.

      Delete
  2. AMAZING!!! Each and every one! The 'Life's a Beach' and 'Let's Have A Party' soaps are my favorites, but they are all great April! =)

    ReplyDelete